Water & Wastewater
VEI has significant experience designing public water systems and water lines for residential, commercial, and industrial use. We have worked with the oil supply industry, municipalities, developers, and home owner associations all over the South and Central Texas region providing these services. We understand and work well with the TCEQ to help our customers receive approval of their systems as rapidly as possible and help them with issues that arise.
VEI also provides groundwater testing and licensed groundwater systems operations services. We are actively monitoring several public water systems for chemical balances and organic matter. We work closely with TCEQ on required monitoring and reporting.
The team members at VEI have designed over two hundred thousand linear feet (200,000 LF), or almost 38 miles, of public sanitary sewer lines. Our designs include sanitary sewer lines for municipalities, single- and multi-family developments, commercial properties, and industrial developments.
Our team has designed public wastewater gravity collection systems, wastewater pump stations, sanitary sewer lift stations, force mains, septic systems, and the rehabilitation of public wastewater systems. All of our sanitary sewer line designs are now part of the public sewer systems for towns and cities all over the State of Texas.
- PWS Design & Approval Process, including Exceptions Process
- PWS Testing & Operations (Licensed Groundwater Operators)
- Water Line Design
- Sanitary Sewer & Septic Design
- Wastewater Retention & Reuse
- Water & Wastewater Pump and Lift Stations
- Water & Wastewater System Designs & Rehabilitation
- History of working with local governments on State and Federal grant programs
- Irrigation System Design